Compare mobility scooters
Mobility Scooters Celebrity X Sport Mobility Scooters
Whether you’re suffering from continued mobility problems like arthritis or sciatica, or whether you’re simply not as agile as you used to be and find it easier to get about in a mobility scooter, choosing the best vehicle for you is fundamental.
Whether it’s a Class 2 (limited to 4mph) or a Class 3 (limited to 8mph), a 3-wheel scooter designed for manoeuvrability or a more durable road-worthy 4-wheeler, every different person will have specific needs.
However, one popular model of mobility scooter that does cater for many people’s mobility requirements is the Celebrity X Sport.
This robust and reliable mobility vehicle has all the benefits of an 8mph scooter in a sleek, more compact design. Larger rear wheels provide enhanced performance and it comes with many extra features, including a fully adjustable reclining seat and wrap-around delta tiller, delivering precision performance with luxurious comfort.
There are many reasons why people choose the Celebrity X Sport, but the ones listed below are some of the most popular and the most common;
- State of the art suspension (front and rear)
- Maximum speed up to 8mph (13kmph)
- Maximum weight capacity of 159kg (25 stone)
- Ultra-simple, auto-latching lock-up for quick disassembly/reassembly
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Front basket standard
- Tight turning radius of 145cm (57”)
- Includes standard angle adjustable dual bulb curb light
- Front frame-mounted seat post for optimal stability
- Standard removable battery charger storage bag
- High visibility reflectors
- Microprocessor based controller
- The tiller rotation lock permits the tiller to be used as handle during transport
As with any purchase, make sure you review everything in detail before buying, reading online forums and supplier websites in order to gauge as much information as possible.
With mobility scooters, it’s recommended that you ‘try before you buy’ so it’s a good idea get into the shop where you’re thinking of purchasing the vehicle, or even just testing a demonstration model in-store before you buy online.
Also consider researching the specific specifications of the Celebrity X Sport on the below link.
This will help you gauge the need-to-know information as to whether it is an appropriate vehicle for your personal needs and requirements.