We Only Work With COVID Safe Providers
Since the outbreak of COVID-19 we have made sure that we only work with what we are calling ‘COVID Safe’ providers. This has been important to us, as we know that many of the people that visit our website will be elderly or part of a group of the population that may be more vulnerable to the effects of COVID-19. It is a primary priority of ours to ensure that we do our best to keep all our website users and customers as safe as possible during the process of helping them find their ideal mobility product. With this ethos in mind, we have worked with our mobility suppliers to come up with a stringent set of practices that all our providers who offer home demonstrations must adhere to in order to be listed as a supplier on MobilityCompare.co.uk. They are as follows:
All home demonstration consultants must:
- Adhere to all up to date government guidelines that include
- Complying with 2 metre social distancing
- Wearing appropriate PPE equipment
- Washing and sanitising their hands before and after a demonstration.
- Thoroughly cleaning any product demonstrated before and afterwards.
- We will ask you prior to our visit to confirm that you or anyone in your household is not displaying any Coronavirus symptoms or has been classified as shielded.
- All staff are following clear Coronavirus self-assessment guidance, if any show associated symptoms or if they come into contact with anyone with suspected symptoms, they will immediately self-isolate at home for a minimum of 2 weeks.