Electric Recliner Beds Adjustable Beds
Electric recliner beds are designed to improve comfort while you are at rest or while you are asleep. Today, there are many companies offering a wide range of electric recliner beds targeted at different groups of people. Our comparison tool here at Mobility Compare simplifies the selection process for you.
Electric recliner beds used to be solely available in hospitals and were designed to fit hospitals. This is no longer the case. Electric recliner bed manufacturers understand that more people are buying beds because of the ergonomic benefits. This is why many of them now come with added features such as customisable massage, programmable positions, USB charging ports and LED under-bed lighting. Modern electric recliner beds are also designed to be more aesthetically pleasing. Regardless of your interior design theme, you are sure to find one that fits!
How Do Electric Recliner Beds Work?
Electric recliner beds at the basic level, offer a function that allows you to raise the head or foot part of the bed to your desired level. Some more robust options allow you to change sleeping positions or allow you to adjust the height. Modern day electric recliner beds all come with functions that specifically mark them for comfort and luxury or for health reasons.
Who Should Buy Electric Recliner Beds?
Electric recliner beds are for you, if you want better quality sleep or enhanced comfort during relaxation around your home. They are also for you if you are elderly and want to be able to get in and out of bed easily without assistance and without any pains. Medically, electric recliner beds can help you if you have:
- Arthritis, back pain or sciatica
- Muscle weakness and mobility muscle problems (easier movement in and out of bed)
- Health problems that require more time spent in bed (reduction of pressure and easy position change)
- Circulatory or respiratory problems (easier inclination of upper body or legs).
What are the Advantages of Buying Electric Recliner Beds?
- With electric recliner beds, you can enjoy a relief from symptoms if you have any know medical conditions.
- You can get in and out bed on your own without assistance.
- You can enjoy a wide range of sleeping or resting positions.
- You can control angles and alignment without changing your position.
Mobility Compare can help you find the right electric recliner beds for you today. Use our comparison tool to find the perfect electric recliner bed for your specific situation.